PBC Linear applied the proven SIMPLICITY® technology to a two-piece aluminum design to create the Uni-Guide™ Serie.
Two-piece assembly facilitates quick and easy integration into new or existing systems.
Uni-Guide’s self lubricating Frelon® liner allows it to excel in the most demanding surroundings.
Uni-Guide™ Linear Slide System reduces bulky part count with its two-piece assembly, simplifying integration into both new and existing applications. Accompanied by PBC Linear’s FrelonGOLD®liner, Uni-Guide facilitates smooth, maintenance-free travel throughout the life of the system. Designed to thrive in chal-lenging environments, Uni-Guide offers best-in-class linear motion performance.
- Ceramic coated, aluminum rail and anodized carriage
- Self-lubricating, maintenance-free FrelonGOLD Liner
- The two-piece assembly makes for a quick and easy integration while also eliminating the need for alignment in both new and existing applications
- Excels in demanding extremes including temperature, heavy particulates, wash-down and extreme vibration
- No rolling elements, eliminating possibility of catastrophic failure
- Easy drop-in unit – no alignment necessary
- Slide sizes ranging from 75, 100, and 125 mm
- Continuous lengths up to 10 feet (3,048 m)
- Standard cut-to-length rails and carriage assemblies
- Automation & assembly line gripper
- Medical & laboratory equipment
- Heavy duty vise
- Audio/visual display mount
The Low Profile Uni-Guide™ is a solution that maintains the proven advantages of the standard Uni-Guide in a simple, low cost and compact assembly. This two-piece assembly equipped with FrelonGOLD® liner creates a maintenance-free, smooth and quiet linear motion solution.
PBC Linear’s patent penting SIMO milling operation creates a precision-machined rail and carriage surface providing tight tolerances and alignment accuracy. The Low Profile Uni-Guide is available in both the precision and compensated series, allowing varying amount of running clearance to toler-ate misalignment for a given application.
- Ceramic coated aluminum rail, standard anodized carriage with FrelonGOLD liner
- Low wear, high load capacities, and maintenance- free operation
- Two-piece assembly facilitates a quick and easy integration into new or existing systems
- No metal-to-metal contact, which eliminates catastrophic failure
- Vibration damping and shock resistant
- Ideal for contaminated environments and clean rooms – hard anodized aluminum prevents contaminants from sticking
- Angled rail design ensures optimum washdown
- Operates well in a wide temperature range
- Suitable for an extremely short stroke
- Hand brake
- Felt Wick Lubrication – there are no lube port holes in the carriage, but you may add lubrication to the wick by removing the carriage from the rail
- Medical equipment
- Laboratory equipment