IVT AAG Linear Guides rail eliminates tolerance stack-up with precision qualified edges for high accuracy and quick alignment.
Composed of a precision machined aluminum anodized rail with embedded hardened stainless steel races, the IVT AAG Linear Guide is lightweight without sacrificing strength and integrates easily with standard aluminum extrusion framing systems. The embedded stainless steel races also work to eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components. The rail is machined for precise mounting and alignment on all critical sides-ensuring dimensional and rail form accuracy. IVT AAG carriages are available with a wide variety of accessory options for your specific application.
- Standard lengths available from 3,050 mm (Consult factory for longer continuous length or joinable rails)
- Machined for precision qualified rail surfaces
- Precision tight rail tolerances .002″ (.05 mm)
- Hardened stainless steel races eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components by up to 50%
- Handles loads up to 8,900 N (2,000 lbf)
- End-joinable rails for long length applications
- High speed capacity 10 m/s (394 in/s)
- Carriages equipped with sealed, lubricated for life rollers
- Carriages available with wheel covers, scrapers and wipers
- Transportation, Automotive, Paper & Tire Manufacturing
- Hand brake, Machine Tools
- Aerospace & Defense, Material Handling, Chemical
- Electronics, Semiconductor, Communications