The C-Rail Commercial Rail features roll formed rails made of zinc plated steel or stainless steel; providing low cost corrosion resistant capability. The machined aluminum slider body is made of 6061-T6 anodized for corrosion resistance and adjustable pre-load design to ensure flexability-aiding system integration.
Commercial Rail is a simple and cost effective linear motion solution with high load capacity and corrosion resistance.
C-Rail is available in 3 different sizes: CR20, CR30, CR45.
- Precision formed rails available in zinc plated carbon steel sheet
- Transfer speeds up to 1.5 m/s (59 in/s)
- Withstands temperatures up to 100°C (212°F)
- Load capability up to 1330N (298 lbs)
- Available in lengths up to 6m (19ft)
- Machined anodized aluminum slider body with standard mounting holes
- Sliders are available with sealed 52100 steel or 440 stainless steel wheels
- Sliders include standard adjustable pre-load feature
- Material Handling
- Energy-, Medical- and Office-Equipment