PBC Linear’s solution for high speed and moderate load linear motion. Redi-Rail® uses specifically designed cam roller sliders with our patented side adjustable pre-load option for quick fine-tuning and optimum application-fit.
The precision machined aluminum alloy rails are integrated with hardened steel races to ensure strength within a lightweight design.
Redi-Rail® Metric Rails are precision machined for optimum accuracy and parallelism. An aluminum rail integrated with hardened steel races ensure a lightweight design without sacrificing strength. Redi-Rail Metric Rails are equipped with counter-bore mounting holes for quick installation over multiple orientations.
Redi-Rail Metric Carriages are an economical solution designed for precision linear guidance. The Redi-Rail product line has expanded to include a 4- and 5-roller carriage option, along with the traditional 3-roller carriage. This offers customers the potential for more design flexibility, higher load ratings, and substantial cost-savings.
- Available in lengths up to 6m (19ft)
- Available in 3-, 4-, and 5-roller carriage options
- High speed transfer 8 m/s (315 in/s) Maximum
- Maximum load up to 5950 N (1340lbs)
- Withstands temperatures up to 80°C (176°F)
- Hardened steel or 440 stainless steel gothic arch rollers and shaft raceways for high accuracy travel
- Precision machined rail for high parallelism – Shaft raceways parallel within 0.050 mm (.002 in)
- Rail straightness +/-0.50 mm/300 mm (+/-0.002 in/foot)
- End joinable for long-length applications
- Wheels include integral seals to provide protection in contaminated environments
- Patented adjustable slide preload standard
- Standard slide oil impregnated wiper seals for self-lubrication of shaft raceways on rail
- Rollers lubricated for life
- Corrosion resistant version available