PBC Linear has combined Frelon material with precision bearing technology to create Simplicity® linear plain bearings. Simplicity self lubricating plain bearings can move in linear, oscillating, rotary, or any combination of motions at speeds exceeding 4 m/s (165 in/s). Designed to handle loads 20 times greater than linear ball bearings, they will not catastrophically fail.
FG and FMT have bearings as opposed to the standard a smaller outer diameter (thin-walled).
- ID sizes 6 mm thru 50 mm
- Static Load Capacities up to 92 kN (20,000 lbs)
- Standard Shell Material is Aluminum. Stainless Steel bearing shells available
- FrelonGOLD® old bearing liner standard. Frelon®J & Frelon®W optional
- Self Lubricating for oil free operation
- Wide temperature range: -240° C/ 204° C (-400° F/ 400° F)
- Vibration Dampening
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details