Uni-Guide is a tested and proven linear slide assembly from PBC Linear. It is composed of a two-piece design that includes a Simplicity® bearing with Frelon® liner, and dual parallel shafts machined into one rail. This video allows viewers to explore the unique characteristics that benefit industries such as medical and laboratory equipment, automation and assembly lines, and more.
Here is a quick review of the video:
The Uni-Guide Family
Uni-Guide is available in several different designs to meet your application needs:
- Sizes: 40 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 125 mm
- Type: Standard Uni-Guide, Low Profile Uni-Guide, Driven Systems
What sets Uni-Guide apart?
- Two-piece assembly with simple integration and reduced part count.
- Self-lubricating Frelon liner that thrives in tough environments and includes a maintenance-free and oil-free operation.
- Dual shafts machined into rail that significantly eliminate alignment time.
Features and Benefits:
- Frelon liners that provide long life and smooth, quiet linear motion.
- Compact design with 24 mm height profile that fits into tight spaces.
- Precision and compensated carriages available.
- Hard anodized aluminum rail.
- Uni-Guide assembly required only 2 components verses 14 for conventional competitive design.
- Wide rail angles to avoid pooling, chemical build-up, and bacteria growth making them optimal for washdown performance.