PBC Linear Europe GmbH
The PBC Lineartechnik GmbH, Germany was founded in 2008 and is a 100% subsidiary of the PBC linear, Roscoe, USA. Main task is attracting new customers and the continuous expansion of the European distribution network. PBC Linear is represented in almost all European countries by distributors.
With the date of entry in the commercial register, November 2019, we have changed the name of the company. The new company name is as follows: PBC Linear Europe GmbH.
Customer-oriented, competent consulting, round-the-clock service, short delivery times and the implementation of customer-specific applications will be the basis for a successful future.
The employees have many years of experience in the field of linear Guide technology. The European branch is supported by the international represented American Headquarters PBC linear and the local highly qualified application engineers.
PBC Linear and PBC Linear Europe GmbH
PBC Linear, A Pacific Bearing Company (Roscoe, IL, USA) has founded a new branch office responsible for sales in Germany. The name of the new subsidiary is PBC Lineartechnik GmbH.
PBC Linear has long considered Europe to be one of the most important markets for linear motion products and has been selling products in Europe for more than 15 years.The establishment of the new sales office in Germany furthers the company’s commitment to this market.
The sales office is staffed by two people: Dipl. Ing. Jonathan Schroeder, Managing Director and Michael Peters, Branch Manager. The major task for this office will be to acquire new customers and to further the development of the country wide sales network. This will be accomplished by providing customer oriented service, competent consultation, around the clock service, short delivery time and customizable products engineered to meet each customer’s individual demands. All of these features will be the foundation for great success.
All office staff have many years of experience within the range of linear guidance technology. The sales office is supported by the internationally represented American parent company, Pacific Bearing Company founded in 1983 by Dipl. Ing. Bob Schroeder.
Pacific Bearing has its own manufacturing facility with a size of 14,000m2 (150,000 ft2). With its own manufacturing facility, Pacific Bearing can guarantee fast delivery of customized products with high quality. Pacific Bearing focuses on producing and developing new linear motion products.
PBC Linear has a wide product range. The Simplicity® bearing is the first self-lubricating and maintenance-free sliding bearing system. Uni-Guides® and Mini-Rail® linear guides are also based on the same principles as the Simplicity bearings. Redi-Rail® was the first product to combine a low-cost aluminum extrusion with a hardened steel or stainless steel shaft inserted to be used as a bearing raceway. Hevi-Rail systems carry high loads, up to 350kN! PBC Linear has a product which can meet almost any application for linear guidance.
Pacific Bearing Company is founded by CEO Robert Schroeder.
Simplicity Bearing – Bob Schroeder developed the first self-lubricating plain bearings.
1986 – 1996
The product line “Simplicity Bearing” expanded.
Housing with built-in bearings, hard anodized aluminum shafts and “Simplicity” slider now expanding the product range.
- Pacific bearing company – moving to a 150,000 ft2 large manufacturing facility in Roscoe, Illinois.
- RediRail – Introduction of the roller based light and flat rail systems.
HeviRail – Introduction of the roller based heavy load systems.
UniGuide – Introduction of the two-part modular gliding system.
MiniRail – Introduction of a miniature profile/slide series.
V-Guide – Introduction of the V-rail with the corresponding double roll ball bearings.
- MTB – Introduction of linear axes in different sizes, with belt or ball screw.
- CRT – Commercial Rail – Introduction of rollformed sheet metal rail for applications with low demands.
- PBC Lineartechnik GmbH – founding of subsidiary company in Germany, responsible for the European market.
- IVT – introduction of integral V-technology (aluminum profiles with integrated V-treads made of hardened steel).
- PBC Linear – name change of Pacific bearing company in PBC Linear.
ML – Miniature Linear Actuator – compact building miniature linear axis perfectly suitable for use in the field of laboratory automation, biotechnology, genetic engineering and for compact applications.
UGA – Low Profile UniGuide – Introduction of the flat building compact two-part modular guide consistent complement the UniGuide program.
- PBC linear – extension of the production capacity – an additional FMS machine with a total of 130 pallets.
- PBC linear – AS9100C certification – the quality management system, which is used in the aerospace and defense industry.
- PBC linear – ISO9001 certification.
SIMO series – Introduction of a modular UGA platform for the possibility of a versatile, application-oriented compilation of manual or motor driven linear units with screw, ball screw or belt drive.
- CS Compact SIMO – introduction of a compact series of driven compact actuator.
- PBC linear – acquisition of Lee linear.
CFT – Constant Force Technology – introduction a novel AntiBacklash nut thread technology
- PBC linear – joint venture with Moons’, one of the world’s leading stepper and servo motors manufacturers.
- PBC linear – 3DP – subsidiary company for the development, production and distribution of big format 3D printers.
PBC Linear announces the release of Roller Pillow Block. A cam rolling technology designed for fast speeds, long distance runs and harsh environments.
PBC Linear announces the release of a full line of Lead Screw products, featuring extremely accurate screw product and our patented Constant Force Technology, anti-backlash nut.
PBC releases Product Configurators, allowing for users to configure any PBC product, download CAD drawings & obtain pricing.
We are expanding our product range:
RediRail 4 and 5 roller carriages RRS are available.
New Facility Addition 2019
PBC Linear celebrates its groundbreaking in spring, and continues working towards completion on its new $10 million facility expansion.
PBC Linear launch the new Non-Captive Linear Actuators.