IVT AAN Linear Guides offer an alternative and more cost-effective solution to profile rail systems.
Composed of a precision machined aluminum anodized rail with embedded hardened stainless steel races, the IVT AAN Linear Guide is lightweight without sacrificing strength. This allows the linear guide system to easily handle high contact loads. The embedded stainless steel races also work to eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components. The rail is machined for precise mounting and alignment on all critical sides—ensuring dimensional and rail form accuracy to within .002″ (.05 mm).
- Standard lengths up to 3,650 mm (Consult factory for longer continuous length or joinable rails.)
- Handles loads up to 2,480 N (557 lbf)
- Machined for precision qualified rail surfaces
- Hardened stainless steel races eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components by up to 50%
- High speed capacity 10 m/s (394 in/s)
- Carriages equipped with lubricated for life rollers
- Carriages available with wheel covers, scrapers and wipers
- Transportation, Automotive, Paper & Tire Manufacturing
- Hand brake, Machine Tools
- Aerospace & Defense, Material Handling, Chemical
- Electronics, Semiconductor, Communications