The Lead Screw Assemblies from PBC Linear form the perfect union of precision lead screws, anti-backlash nuts, and world class NEMA motors.
PBC Linear’s partnership with Moons Industries has allowed for a combination of extremely reliable stepper motors and great lead screw technology. The result is a full line of Lead Screw Motors optimized for linear motion:
- Permanently fixed screw & motor provides the most accurate alignment possible from the factory, saving money & allowing for smaller size.
- 30% More Torque Available
- Power Press Technology
- Larger Bearings – Increased Thrust Capacity and Longer Life
- Hollow Shaft Concentricity – Ensures Minimum Screw Runout
- Preload on Bearings Eliminates Axial Play
- Standard Mounting Provisions for Encoder Feedback
Optional “Smart Motor” Technology
- 50% More Torque Can Dramatically Reduce Cycle Times
- Integral Encoder 20,000 Line Resolution
- Typical 65% Lower Operating Temp & Reduced Energy Consumption
- Local Control and I/O can Simplify Wiring and Increase Cycle Times
- Network Communications Supports Advanced Data Collection